- TWO bedroom ground floor flat
- Potential rental yield of 6.8% gross
- Double glazed uPVC windows throughout
- Excellent transport links nearby to Lincoln train & bus station
- Leasehold property. Please call for further details
- Vacant possession with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Open kitchen / reception area
- Situated within a 10 minute walk to the Lincoln University
- Plentiful amounts of amenities nearby within city centre
- Council tax band: A | EPC Rating: C
A presentable 2-bedroomed self-contained ground floor apartment for sale with no onward chain currently let, achieving £450 per calendar month. This apartment would make an ideal investment opportunity for investors. Located off high street in heart of Lincoln historical town. Potential gross yield circa 6.8%.
The property consists off a good size Receptions room, kitchen, 1 double bedroom, box room and shower room. A short distance from main shopping, local and social facilities.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.