- 4 Studio Layout Bedrooms (HMO)
- High Demand Area with Excellent Road Links to Lincoln City Centre
- En-suite shower rooms to each room.
- Wealth of Local Amenities Nearby Including Lincoln County Hospital
- Double Glazed uPVC throughout
- INVESTORS - 10.6% Gross Yield at Listing Price
- Set to High Standard Throughout
- Off Street Parking Available
- Good Size Back Patio Area with Out Building Currently used as Storage
- EPC Rating: D | Council Tax Band: A
An exceptionally high standard and unique HMO accommodation with 4-Self contained studio layout rooms located in the well connected area of Lincoln. Benefiting from 10.6% Gross Yield. For more information on income and accommodation, please contact our office. Virtual & physical viewings available.
Property is ideally situated in the high demand area of Monks Road. Nearby a plentiful amounts of amenities are available including eateries, food stores and pharmacy within reasonable distance.
Lincoln college is within a short walking distance, as well as the Lincoln General Hospital. The University of Lincoln is within a 15 minute by bike.
Rear patio area with decking, two out buildings currently utilised for storage.
To the front aspect, off street parking available.
Room 1 - 4.06m x 3.26m MAX
Room 2 - 3.33 max x 3.53m MAX
Room 3 - 3.65 x 3.72m MAX
Room 4 - 3.50 x 3.70m MAX
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.